Welcome to Midi Age Productions. In this blog I will share with you the process of growing Midi Age Productions, a sole proprietorship owned and operated by Miles Eddy since 1983, from a personal platform to generate income from my creative ambitions, to a viable production company. My personal objectives include having an audience for my work, while my professional objectives include generating enough cash flow to pay myself a living wage, as well as to continue to invest in the technology I depend on to facilitate creative expression.
I hope to post weekly articles that cover anything in the following categories:
1) Creativity – The creative process is at the heart of why I want to create an on-line presence. Articles in this category will share with you tips and tribulations about my struggle facing my art in order to make a living.
2) Business Plan–Like most artists, I struggle with the business side of things. The business plan will be a “living” document designed to help me learn to “sell myself” and otherwise define the objectives of my business.
3) Podcast – Posts about the podcast and/or about creating the podcast.
4) Video – Posts about specific video projects.
5) Radio – Post about audio projects (other than podcast) such as community radio, etc.
6) Music – Posts about using music in productions, both original and computer generated, and about being a musician.
7) Performance – Though media productions is the main focus of my business, I am also a professional juggler and performer. This category is about performance issues, both live and recorded, including being “talent” for videos and audio, and being a professional entertainer (juggling, music, etc.).
I look forward to interacting with you and encourage your input. I invite you to check out my web site at www.mileseddy.com. Thank you!
Miles Eddy (owner and entrepreneur)
Midi Age Productions
P O Box 625
Fort Garland, CO 81133
© 2009 Midi Age Productions